Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Rangers pulling Rangers hauling ATVs.

So a crappy Ford Ranger was pulling an even crappier Ford Ranger down the street.  There was an ATV in the bed of the second truck (if you can call a Ford Ranger a truck).

The tow hitch between the two rangers looked pretty rusted and jurry rigged.  I though it looked pretty dangerous, and when I was thinking "dangerous" Lori said "Rangers".  So I thought that it was a pretty "Rangerous" situaion and that somebody could get hurt.

When I was on my mission my trainer said two things (1) Things that just don't happen, actually do happen in Russia.  and (2) Everyday you will be shocked by at least one thing in Russia.  It was true.  But American's aren't much better sometime.  I wonder what enticed this guy to pull one ATV in a ranger being pulled by a Ranger.

Thats my deepest thought over the last 4 days.  You get the best of Jared's thoughts.

Sorry, no photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment