Saturday, March 5, 2011

Fighting family

So, I just finished reading a friend's blog about their fighting family.  I was inspired by it, so went right out and fought with my wife,  then I beat my child.  Actually I fought with my wife about how hot she really is.  She says that she isn't that hot.  I totally think she is wrong on this, but no matter what I say she wont listen to me.  And I didn't really beat my child, but I did beat her at candy land.  She can't even hold the piece markers.  How can you expect to win, when you can't move your piece forward? So I beat her pretty badly.  Which helped my self esteem after the whomping I got at the hands of my hot wife last night around the rummy table (5 times in a row, by not a few points each time).

Anyway.  What is the blog protocol?  Do you talk about your intimate life's details.  Or do you just pretend to talk about your intimate life's details.  How honest is a blog?  And how honest with one's self must one be to truly write an honest blog?  Do you write about family fights?  Do you tell the world that your daughter, who may or may not be named Chloe, for the most part drives you crazy?  Can your make fun of other people's blogs who may be reading your blog?  (sorry Valeri - your blog is our absolute favorite, for real.).  How revelatory is a blog?

This is not an idle question.  I guess I'm writing a blog for self-expression and also to share myself with others so that others can feel connected with me, and I with them.  But nobody needs to know everything.  I don't have anything to hide, but even still how honest are blogs?  How honest are people in portraying themselves? 

The refreshing thing about Katie, is that she is perfectly honest.  In that way we can get to know her perfectly.  I though about how uninhibited she is.  I totally caught her putting nasty feet in her mouth and not really caring if somebody would think less of her for that.  I mean that sort of thing is not what I call fun, but "hey to each their own" - which I have discovered is the universal, man that is messed up, but I'm open minded enough not to judge them.  Thus an opinion is made, without actually stating that an opinion is made.  I think that phrase is hypocritical.

Does this make any sense at all, or am I just rambling?  My wife just told me....maybe a little bit of both.

Anyway.  Have a great day.  I have a fun date tonight planned with my hot wife.  Am excited for it.  Weekends with her home all weekend makes my whole life shine.  I love her so much.

1 comment: