Anyway, Happy Birthday Jared! Here are a few things I love about Jared:
He makes me laugh
He does a great job making Katie look cute for church when I have to work on Sundays
He is an adventurous cook- that actually makes things that taste good
He is not a complainer
He takes his responsibilities seriously, but does them with a smile
He is thrifty
He reads a lot and stays well informed
He makes sure I do not take myself too seriously
He does not let me win at games (I beat him fair and square)
and lastly Jared thinks of others before himself, which makes him a wonderful hubby and dad!
Thank you for all you do!! I love you!!
My first ever comment on a blog...you should feel special. I have witnessed the winning at games fair and square...Trains AND Farkle in one weekend. Cute blog so far...I love you and Jared as a couple as well. You are very lucky to have each other!
ReplyDeleteLori, this is very beautifully written. How blessed you and Jared are to have each other......and to have beautiful little Katie. Wish I could hug her. Wish I could hug all three of you.
ReplyDeleteHappy Happy Birthday to Jared!
Love you all......
Jill Halliday
(Valeri's mom)