Friday, March 11, 2011

Crying over pajamas

Yesterday Lori brought home some new pajamas for Katie.  The problem was that they are 18 monthers, and Katie is a petite 6 months.  So when Lori brought them out of the package, I was a little surprised and thought, Katie won't need those for about 3 years.  Nope,  that hugeness of a pajama suit is only one short year away.  Considering Lori and I have only known each other for 2 years (yep Sunday is our 1st date anniversary) 1 year away is right around the corner - it might have been yesterday how fast 1 year can fly by. 

So I was kinda happy that she is getting bigger (by bigger I mean she is a huge 13 pounds).  But really it just made me miss the small Katie I already have.  I seriously teared up.  Don't worry Neil, I'm a man and so didn't cry, but shoot - it almost really got to me.

It kind of surprised me just how emotional I got over this pajama suit.  Here is a picture of my little Katie-did (like the bug), with the pajamas that made a grown man (almost) cry.

She's cute,  huh?  I think so at least.

2 comments:

  1. Jared you and Lori have the best blog. Katie is so freaking cute. I think she's probably the cutest baby in the family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I made you cry, Jared.
    You are doing a great job of taking pictures and now a blog...so you will always get to remember her being tiny even when she grows a little. :)

    ReplyDelete