Sunday, January 1, 2012

Christmas time

First of all for clarification. My last blog post talked about getting some camera stuff for christmas. This wasn't meant as a plea for stuff, but rather to help anybody who drew our names for Christmas to know what to look for - I may be cheap, but I'm not that big of a beggar/tool.

So now on to better things. Here are some pictures we took over the break. Christmas at the Croft household was fun, but unfortunately I couldn't not get into a fight with my brothers while there. I think that place brings out the childhood relationships we all grew into, and somehow makes us (me at least) feel like I'm 17 again.

Here are some great times shown below. Thanks to the Croft for their hospitality, for the numerous cousins and brothers/sisters we were able to see in the week we were there. Travel was easy and great without snow.

Katie with Uncle Goobie

Nano and Katie- they look alike in this picture, or maybe its just the eyes?

Katie, Jared, and RGE at the pool

Grant holding his bowl- or "man hat" as he called it.

Todd

Bedtime story with Grant, Jeff, and Allison

Finally, Katie just being Katie



Lori and I were looking at pictures of the last few years and noticed that Atlanta had more snow last Christmas than SLC had this Christmas. Weird.

1 comment:

  1. love the pics with the new camera:)

    Looks like you had a good time in good ol' Salt Lake.

    ReplyDelete