We found out on Thursday of this week that we are expecting a boy (around February 25th) Everything is going well, and we are so lucky to have been able to move so quickly on finding each other, getting married then sealed, and then so quickly starting such a healthy family.
We really do feel so happy and fortunate.
So here are the photos of what it looks like inside of Lori. I'm so proud of these pictures, but I didn't add the arrow pointing to his "goods" - I asked the tech to delete it - know you "modesty is hottesty"
Photos deleted cause they had some medical record info. Sorry.
Lori and I both have the sinking thought that this will be a little hellion of a child. I told my co-workers that maybe its like the movie "Twins" where Arnold gets all the good jeans, and all the leftovers jeans go into Danny DeVito. So if our child comes out looking like this (below), then we'll know our premonition was right.
No comments:
Post a Comment