Sunday, October 30, 2011

Happy Halloween!

So, we are back into town and had a very lovely time. Paris was wonderful and surprisingly my French was still good enough to get by (okay, truth be told it also really helped that almost everyone speaks English). But now we are back to real life!

This was in the gardens of Versailles- probably Jared's favorite place

We got our first snow of the season on Tuesday night. So, on Wednesday I thought it would be fun to see how Katie likes playing in the snow. After I got her all bundled up and ready to go she was sick of being in her snow gear and was too upset to even think about having fun in the snow. We'll try again soon I am sure!



Last night at church we had a Halloween party. It was a blast and Katie was in heaven; eating candy, playing with the other kids, and just enjoying everyone ogling over her Tinkerbell outfit. I think Halloween may be Katie's favorite holiday.

Please note her hair- it took me forever to get her to let sit still enough to do it.

Happy Halloween!!

No comments:

Post a Comment