Sunday, September 25, 2011

Happy Birthday Katie!

Happy 1st Birthday Katherine!

It is hard to believe that Katie is already one! This last week I have spent some time thinking about what I was doing exactly one year ago. I was so anxious for Katie to get here and when she was a few days late it was hard for me to stay patient! I even burst into tears (shocker - I know) when I ran into a friend at a store the day she was due and had to verbalize that yes that was my due date and obviously I was still pregnant! But she finally got here and we have been delighted to have her in our little family ever since! Katie is a true joy, she is inquisitive, charming, curious, happy, easy going, adorable, and adventurous. I love how she makes other people smile. She has grown so much in the past year and it has been amazing to see the changes!

This is Katie just before we took her home from the hospital.

This picture we took today in her super cute birthday outfit.

We appreciate all the birthday wishes from our family and friends. So thank you for that. We hope that Katie continues to be so wonderful, but understand that 2 follows 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment