Lori is in Atlanta with Katie and Tyler. She's an adventurous girl, my wife, willing to take Katie/Tyler combination through airport security alone. She does so many great things, and in this instance the great thing was a detriment at the airport. An ever stalwart Lori prepared for the trip by buying Katie a pink purse and filling it with goodies. Katie, whenever she finds any sack, grocery bag, purse, camera bag, etc. will yell "purse" and put it over her shoulder with her arm straight up in the air like she is waving to the world, so that the purse stays on her arm.
So Lori decided that the purse would keep Katie occupied during security, without thinking that Katie would be tramatized by any time without her purse, as it passes through security. So basically Katie had a melt down when the purse went through the x-ray machine.
Good job (Gob) Lori, in being prepared. But next time a little less diligence might actually help the situation. I think Lori was just as excited to see Katie with a pink purse as Katie would actually be with a pink purse.
Katie really is excitable and a fresh air of enthusiasm in our lives. She is super excited to be trying out everything and has such a great attitude for the most part. I'm hoping/cringing that she might have some Chloe Andersen in her as well. I hope that doesn't offend Valerie/Neil, but it is meant as a compliment as I adore Chloe.
As for me, things are well, busy, boring all at the same time. The house is moving slower that I would like, but still expected.
I love my family. I'm into the presidential campaign this season and enjoy staying informed.
I love you all, Jared.
No offense to the Chloe comment; only to the fact that you spelled my name wrong.
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, I definitely see the Chloe you speak of in Katie. Lori and I were just talking about that the other day. Watch out! :)
Thank you for coming to visit me! I loved spending time with you all!
ReplyDeleteGma Susie