I had a few photos that I have taken recently that I wanted to share. I'm enjoying the camera (thanks Valeri for a little direction and inspiration). I shoot with a Nikon D90, and the 35mm 1.8f portrait lens and really like it . If I had to purchase the lens again, I would go for the 50 mm 1.4f so I could get even up closer to the subject without having to get right up in their faces, and get a little bit bigger aperture.
These photos go with a story like any other story at the croft house:
Bath time with two wiggling little squirts who are more interested in pouring water over each other than they are in getting clean;
Church after Lori has successfully gotten our kids into Sunday best - this time we were lucky to have Susie with us, who stayed with us for two great weeks of camping, traveling, parks, swimming pools, and ice cream trips on bikes;
And dance time and looking cute by Katie. Tyler has been getting all the attention lately. Here is a quick expose about the cute little girl. Notice in the "Snow White" photo the Street Fighter Stance, HotWheels airplane in one hand, block in the other hand, and the princess dress - meet Katie.
I can't believe I missed this sweet girl's birthday yesterday!!! I hope she enjoyed turning 3 to the fullest extent! I am lovin' the tights and leotard! Please give her a birthday kiss from her favorite aunt. Love you guys.
ReplyDelete